Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.120.109
blank90

Would like to easily see the IP address of available servers

I'm looking through access logs for one of my accounts and see this IP:

Is this one of your servers? If so, which one? I can't quickly see the IP address of the available servers.
If it is an AirVPN server, then I will be reassured it was me accessing my own account. However, there are so many Toronto AirVPN servers that it's a big hassle going through them all to see if any precisely match that address.

EDIT: I found it. It is called Lesath in Toronto, Ontario. That's what I wanted to know to ensure it was me accessing my own account.

In case you face such a situation again or others are curious: At ipleak.net there is a small window at the top where you can enter an IP address you wish to know more about. It will identify an Air server.

I was wondering I do I find the IP address of a server so that I can configure my router.  I only see server name but no Ip address itself I tried pinging teegarden.airvpn.org and I get the following results teegarden.airvpn.org: Name or service not known, so how can I find such ip address?

6 hours ago, 17d921m said:

I was wondering I do I find the IP address of a server so that I can configure my router.  I only see server name but no Ip address itself I tried pinging teegarden.airvpn.org and I get the following results teegarden.airvpn.org: Name or service not known, so how can I find such ip address?

Hello!

The correct FQDN for the various servers is <server name>.airservers.org. However it resolves into IP address 1 only. Each VPN server has 4 entry-IP addresses for various connection modes, but we do not offer domain names for each IP address. For example entry-IP address 1 accepts OpenVPN in TLS Auth mode (for backward compatibility with old OpenVPN versions) and WireGuard, entry-IP address 3 accepts OpenVPN in TLS Crypt mode and WireGuard, and so on. For every detail you can check the "Specs" page "Protocols and entry-IP addresses of each VPN server" section: https://airvpn.org/specs

You can use the API to get all the entry IP addresses of all the servers. API instructions and an API navigator are available in your AirVPN account "Client Area" > "API" panel.

To make an example based on your request, let's say that you need to know all the info about Teegarden. A first raw search can be performed through the API and filtered accordingly, please  see below. The first example shows everything the API can say about Teegarden, the second example prints the THIRD entry IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

Kind regards

$ curl -s "https://airvpn.org/api/status/" | grep -A17 -i teegarden
           "public_name": "Teegarden",
           "country_name": "United States",
           "country_code": "us",
           "location": "Los Angeles",
           "continent": "America",
           "bw": 637,
           "bw_max": 2000,
           "users": 102,
           "currentload": 31,
           "ip_v4_in1": "37.120.132.90",
           "ip_v4_in2": "37.120.132.92",
           "ip_v4_in3": "37.120.132.93",
           "ip_v4_in4": "37.120.132.94",
           "ip_v6_in1": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:b389:fbfa:508a:1eca",
           "ip_v6_in2": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:604e:24d0:570c:230f",
           "ip_v6_in3": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:eceb:3b20:e697:db07",
           "ip_v6_in4": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:878b:13a8:3b47:98ed",
           "health": "ok"

$ curl -s "https://airvpn.org/api/status/" | grep -A18 -i teegarden | grep in3 | awk -F '"' '{print $4}'
2a0d:5600:8:3e:eceb:3b20:e697:db07

9 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

The correct FQDN for the various servers is <server name>.airservers.org. However it resolves into IP address 1 only. Each VPN server has 4 entry-IP addresses for various connection modes, but we do not offer domain names for each IP address. For example entry-IP address 1 accepts OpenVPN in TLS Auth mode (for backward compatibility with old OpenVPN versions) and WireGuard, entry-IP address 3 accepts OpenVPN in TLS Crypt mode and WireGuard, and so on. For every detail you can check the "Specs" page "Protocols and entry-IP addresses of each VPN server" section: https://airvpn.org/specs

You can use the API to get all the entry IP addresses of all the servers. API instructions and an API navigator are available in your AirVPN account "Client Area" > "API" panel.

To make an example based on your request, let's say that you need to know all the info about Teegarden. A first raw search can be performed through the API and filtered accordingly, please  see below. The first example shows everything the API can say about Teegarden, the second example prints the THIRD entry IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

Kind regards

$ curl -s "https://airvpn.org/api/status/" | grep -A17 -i teegarden
           "public_name": "Teegarden",
           "country_name": "United States",
           "country_code": "us",
           "location": "Los Angeles",
           "continent": "America",
           "bw": 637,
           "bw_max": 2000,
           "users": 102,
           "currentload": 31,
           "ip_v4_in1": "37.120.132.90",
           "ip_v4_in2": "37.120.132.92",
           "ip_v4_in3": "37.120.132.93",
           "ip_v4_in4": "37.120.132.94",
           "ip_v6_in1": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:b389:fbfa:508a:1eca",
           "ip_v6_in2": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:604e:24d0:570c:230f",
           "ip_v6_in3": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:eceb:3b20:e697:db07",
           "ip_v6_in4": "2a0d:5600:8:3e:878b:13a8:3b47:98ed",
           "health": "ok"

$ curl -s "https://airvpn.org/api/status/" | grep -A18 -i teegarden | grep in3 | awk -F '"' '{print $4}'
2a0d:5600:8:3e:eceb:3b20:e697:db07

Thanks so much for such a quick response.  It is very much appreciated.

On 4/26/2024 at 5:26 PM, Staff said:

The correct FQDN for the various servers is <server name>.airservers.org. However it resolves into IP address 1 only. Each VPN server has 4 entry-IP addresses for various connection modes, but we do not offer domain names for each IP address.

@staff would it be possible to add server FQDNs for each entry IP? For example:
`alshat1.airservers.org` and `alshat.airservers.org` resolve to entry IP 1
`alshat2.airservers.org` resolve to entry IP 2
Likewise for 3 and 4.

At least IP 3 for Wireguard would be great.

46 minutes ago, benfitita said:

@staff would it be possible to add server FQDNs for each entry IP?

Hello!

We will consider seriously the suggestion, thank you.

Kind regards