Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.248.119

Hi.

I am not that tech savy.

The server that i chose on starting Airvpn has been down for the last 3 days with maintenance and other problems.
Hoe can i change to another server to ensure that i get the service that I require ?
I have spent the last hour Googling and Youtube cannot find an answer.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks 

5 hours ago, tomsharon said:

Hoe can i change to another server to ensure that i get the service that I require ?

Hello!
  • If you run Eddie Desktop edition you can pick a specific server from the "Servers" window, or you can let Eddie pick a server automatically.
  • If you run Eddie Android edition you can pick a specific server on the "AIRVPN SERVER" view, or you can let Eddie pick a server automatically.
  • If you run Goldcrest and Bluetit, you can pick a server through the proper option air-server in Goldcrest or airserver Bluetit run control file.
  • If you run a program which reads a configuration file, for example the official WireGuard or OpenVPN software, you can generate as many configuration files as you wish from the Configuration Generator available in your AirVPN account Client Area. Generate configuration files according to your needs.
The guide to getting started is available here: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/18339-guide-to-getting-started-links-for-advanced-users/
Answers to frequently asked questions are available here: https://airvpn.org/faqs/

Kind regards

Thanks for the reply.

I talked to my son who talked me through it.
My problem was that I did not tick show all servers at the bottom of the page.
When I ticked the show all servers it allowed me to delete the server that was showing maintenance and  choose a new server, which is working fine.
I did learn that I could pick 3 servers which i believe has increased to 5, if I have read right.
Thank you for the help in this matter, I am up and running

On 3/29/2024 at 7:33 PM, tomsharon said:

I did learn that I could pick 3 servers which i believe has increased to 5, if I have read right.

You can pick any number of servers. The 3/5 is the limit of concurrent sessions per account which doesn't apply to you if you're using only one computer. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.