Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.148.124
KingBletsoe

ANSWERED Cant connect on windows 11 but linux is fine

my problem is in the title can someone help me i was able to download and install Airvpn client on linux and connect fine, but having problems connecting on windows 11 it keeps disconnecting I've attached my logs

Eddie_20240218_161108.txt

@KingBletsoe

Hello!

The Phantom virtual network adapter might be the culprit. Please try to force Eddie not to use other adapters and check whether the problem gets solved:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/56643-stuck-in-a-broken-route-never-connects/?tab=comments#comment-225323

If the problem persists you might suffer a block against UDP or OpenVPN. Please try to switch to WireGuard:
  • from Eddie's main window please select "Preferences" > "Protocols"
  • uncheck "Automatic"
  • select any line with WireGuard, for example WireGuard port 51820. The line will be highlighted.
  • click "Save" and re-start a connection to apply the change
  • please make sure to test a few servers in different locations around your node
WireGuard works in UDP too, so if you have a block against UDP WireGuard will be blocked too. In this case please examine the packet filtering rules in your Windows system. We can claim that your ISP and/or your router are not the culprits because a similar connection works from your Linux device (assuming that both systems Internet connectivity is served by the same ISP and router).

Kind regards