Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.156.250

11 minutes ago, DrunkenDesperado said:

New to AirVPN, without VPN I'm pulling about 500/500. With AirVPN the best I get is about 100/80, I've tried multiple servers. Whats wrong?

Hello!

Nearly impossible to say without more information. To begin with, please mention your Operating System(s) name and version, the program you run to connect to the VPN servers, the settings of this program and the traffic management rules of your ISP (if any and if you know them; they should be mentioned in the contract or in the public information under "Quality of service" or "bandwidth fair use" or "traffic management" sections).

Kind regards

4 minutes ago, Staff said:

Hello!

Nearly impossible to say without more information. To begin with, please mention your Operating System(s) name and version, the program you run to connect to the VPN servers, the settings of this program and the traffic management rules of your ISP (if any and if you know them; they should be mentioned in the contract or in the public information under "Quality of service" or "bandwidth fair use" or "traffic management" sections).

Kind regards

Im running win 10 version 22h2. VPN connected through Eddie. The standard settings. Cant find any certain rules from my ISP. I've switched to TCP, but no major improvements. Thanks for the reply, sorry for my lack of knowledge.

@DrunkenDesperado

Hello!

Please test WireGuard and verify whether you have any improvement or not. In order to switch to WireGuard:
  • from Eddie's main window please select Preferences > Protocols
  • uncheck Automatic
  • select a line with WireGuard (example WireGuard, port 58120...). The line will be highlighted
  • click Save and test connections to various servers in various locations
Kind regards

3 minutes ago, Staff said:
@DrunkenDesperado

Hello!

Please test WireGuard and verify whether you have any improvement or not. In order to switch to WireGuard:
  • from Eddie's main window please select Preferences > Protocols
  • uncheck Automatic
  • select a line with WireGuard (example WireGuard, port 58120...). The line will be highlighted
  • click Save and test connections to various servers in various locations
Kind regards

worked like a charm, got 465/440 on latest speed test! Thank you.