Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.104.109

HI fellow AirVpn members,

AirVpn is new to me I just bought the yearly plan, and I am having some issues regarding protocols, if I leave the protocol on automatic, it tries to connect, after something like 20 seconds, it says restart and tries another server, however that does not change  anything. When I would choose any of the wireguard protocols everything works fine. Is this an openvpn Adapter problem? What  is going wrong?
I  included a screenshot of the  network  adapters installed on my  windows laptop

I am using Eddie - UI with administrator privileges
Version 2.21.8
I also have OpenVpn Connect installed on my computer

Thank you in advance,
CR0N0S

image.thumb.png.47fff1800a34d395d4064f4bb29d90df.png

Hello!

Since WireGuard works, we can rule out that the problem is caused by a general block against UDP. Possible causes include a selective block by your ISP (UDP to certain ports, or OpenVPN in itself) or a local problem with OpenVPN and/or OpenVPN adapter

We see that you have a DCO adapter, probably installed by openvpn-connect: this adapter is incompatible with OpenVPN versions older than 2.6, like the one packaged with Eddie Windows edition and may be the source of the problem. Useful clues may come from a system report generated by Eddie:

Kind regards

15 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

Since WireGuard works, we can rule out that the problem is caused by a general block against UDP. Possible causes include a selective block by your ISP (UDP to certain ports, or OpenVPN in itself) or a local problem with OpenVPN and/or OpenVPN adapter

We see that you have a DCO adapter, probably installed by openvpn-connect: this adapter is incompatible with OpenVPN versions older than 2.6, like the one packaged with Eddie Windows edition and may be the source of the problem. Useful clues may come from a system report generated by Eddie:

Kind regards

Thanks for replying!
So I retried to connect using the topmost protocol : OpenVPN UDP 443 3: Recommended for best performance, until it tried to connect to another server then I took the logs copied them and here they are
image.thumb.png.2c2c86cf434110e2059caa8086b74228.png

Hello!

Please generate and send a system report in the following way:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

Avoid screenshots whenever possible. From what we can see from the screenshot, anyway, the problem is caused by a potentially alien "VPN Client Adapter - VPN" which might have been installed by some other application. If we're correct then the solution is immediate, see here: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/56643-stuck-in-a-broken-route-never-connects/?do=findComment&comment=225323

However, if the problem persists, please send us the mentioned system report.

Kind regards