Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.252.140
firefox1970

Rules of Referral Program

1 minute ago, firefox1970 said:
Thank you. There is nothing wirten that all Referral from last Month will not count ??

Hello!

Sorry, we do not understand the question. Can you please re-formulate? Or, even better, please open a ticket to the sales department (click "Contact us" on the web site, or write directly to marketing@airvpn.org) with all of your questions, even because they can offer additional fees for mid-term commitments.

Kind regards

Hello,

I already open a ticket but the Sales department cant explain it.
They only said:
>If the customer have been visit our website in the last month we didn't accredit referral.
And I like to know why and where this is written?

Regards
Firefox

Hello!

We apologize for the badly written sentence full of typos and errors which make it totally cryptic.

We try a better explanation: if someone is already a customer and visits the web site through your referral link during the same month (*) he/she made a payment, you will not be counted as the legitimate referral and you will not be credited as such. The logic behind this is that the customer delivered a payment BEFORE he/she knew or used your referral link. This is a particular case of the more general scenario example written here:

Scenario examples:
If a user follows your referral link, and it's the first time in a month that he/she browses airvpn.org website, any account that this user will create is associated to the referral.

Kind regards

(*) Intended as the last 30 calendar days period, not the last Gregorian month from 1st to last day.

Posted ... (edited)

Hello,
this topic is about me.
I have ordered on the halloween special a 3 year account. For that, i used the refflink from the user: firefox1970.
I haven't a account in the past. I create a new with the refflink and place my order.
But firefox1970 user haven't accredit the refferal yet.

The regarding case is: #207604

Edited ... by Wishmaster616

On 1/12/2024 at 2:03 PM, Wishmaster616 said:

Hello,
this topic is about me.
I have ordered on the halloween special a 3 year account. For that, i used the refflink from the user: firefox1970.
I haven't a account in the past. I create a new with the refflink and place my order.
But firefox1970 user haven't accredit the refferal yet.

The regarding case is: #207604

So why he dont count ??

Regards

Can you say with absolute certainty that you did not block any cookies from airvpn.org at the time of purchase?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.