Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.234.191
Sign in to follow this  
MasieX

ANSWERED Litecoin purchase rate error?/ Partial payments

Ok so I signed up for Litecoin to pay for 1 year sub and paid $40. When the process was done litecoin said I only had $33 in my wallet (even with moonpay fees thats should have more in my wallet) anyway last time I use them. My question is can I pay partially through litecoin and then the rest through paypal? I would rather not have to buy more litecoin.

9 hours ago, MasieX said:

Ok so I signed up for Litecoin to pay for 1 year sub and paid $40. When the process was done litecoin said I only had $33 in my wallet (even with moonpay fees thats should have more in my wallet) anyway last time I use them. My question is can I pay partially through litecoin and then the rest through paypal? I would rather not have to buy more litecoin.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your choice! We're very sorry, paying the same plan partially in LTC or other crypto, and partially with another payment processor, is not supported at the checkout. You should have bought first credit for your account (either with PayPal or LTC). During the checkout it's possible to pay a part with any payment method and a part with the account credit. Don't worry, now you can open a ticket (click "Contact us", or write to support@airvpn.org) and the sales guys will guide you to a solution.

Kind regards