Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.198.49

Hello!

Firstly, I have a win10 PC, and at this time was running Eddie with qbitrorrent 4.6.0, and Eddie and qB are binded via the torrent clients settings.

I normally seed overnight and leave my PC and VPN running. This morning when I went to check on my PC, I saw a notification that at 3:47AM it disconnected and then reconnected 2 min later at 3:49AM.

I checked the logs, and I don't really understand what happened exactly, but through some key words it appears the server was Inactive, had to restart, and attempted to reconnect (successfully)?

Here's a screenshot of just part of the logs when it first disconnected, starting at 03:47:03, but will also attach the full .txt file.

Now for my question:

Is there something I need to do to fix this or is just an occasional occurrence, and this happens here and there?

Since I had Network Lock activated, my IP was not leaked during that 2 minute disconnection, right?

I searched the forums for a bit and saw that someone had a similar inactive error, but their issue may have been due to using the same server+key(?) for 2 devices. At this time, I only had Eddie running on one device (this PC). I do have it on another laptop, but that laptop has been completely off since the last week, so I don't think that would be the issue?

Thanks in advance for any answers or information. Love the client, and my questions may be dumb, but I'm very interested in learning what happened so that I have a better understanding going forward. :)

image.thumb.png.add9fa38a12f5081cc9a43fd4e15385b.png

Eddie_20231117_075642.txt

Hello!

is there something I need to do to fix this or is just an occasional occurrence, and this happens here and there?

If it happens only now and then you are probably fine: disconnections may happen for various events on the Internet, for example DHCP lease renewal, temporary upstream unavailability, temporary routing problem, ISP various problems... but if the disconnections are quite frequent please open a ticket to receive proper assistance. As a first attempt, anyway, if you connect via WiFi, try to get a stronger signal and change channel. Please see here about WiFi channels and the paramount importance to select the correct one if you have neighbors using WiFI too:
https://www.metageek.com/training/resources/why-channels-1-6-11/

Since I had Network Lock activated, my IP was not leaked during that 2 minute disconnection, right?

Correct. No traffic leaks were possible because Network Lock is a set of firewall rules, so only a system administrator resetting firewall rules could wipe out the Network Lock protection.

Kind regards

6 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

If it happens only now and then you are probably fine: disconnections may happen for various events on the Internet, for example DHCP lease renewal, temporary upstream unavailability, temporary routing problem, ISP various problems... but if the disconnections are quite frequent please open a ticket to receive proper assistance. As a first attempt, anyway, if you connect via WiFi, try to get a stronger signal and change channel. Please see here about WiFi channels and the paramount importance to select the correct one if you have neighbors using WiFI too:
https://www.metageek.com/training/resources/why-channels-1-6-11/

Correct. No traffic leaks were possible because Network Lock is a set of firewall rules, so only a system administrator resetting firewall rules could wipe out the Network Lock protection.

Kind regards

Thanks so much - this answers my question 100% and I appreciate the resource you've linked!