Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.86.56

Preface, I'm kind of dumb when it comes to VPNs and networking and all that. I'm gonna need the dumbed-down version. 

I have Eddie set to stay connected to one server and Always-On VPN is on in my phone. However, it keeps disconnecting. I get the alert attached. What gives? Is this just how Eddie operates? I'm really having a hard time with the UI and with it continually disconnecting. 

Screenshot_20231011_092518.jpg

I'd like to know the answer to this, too.

I understand that Eddie probably seeks to switch servers in an effort to find the better connection and lighten the load on heavily used servers, but if I have "Lock current" enabled in the server list, why does it disconnect and then reconnect (to the same server, of course)?

@Tubular

Hello!

Please note that the OP talks about Eddie Android edition, while "Lock current" is a feature of Eddie Desktop edition which forces a lock on the VPN tunnel, therefore preventing leaks but also preventing re-connections of course. This option is obsolete and even uncomfortable on Android 8 and higher versions. Actually it is disabled by default.
Please feel free to open a ticket or a new thread, anyway be informed that "Lock current" forces Eddie Desktop edition to re-connect always to the last server it was connected to.
The original problem of the OP was resolved by disabling "VPN Lock". A new problem arose but it's not related to the previous one, so this thread can be locked.

Kind regards