Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.83.240

I have a TP Link Deco x20 with the option of adding a vpn client on the router. I've connected to other VPNs I've been trying and not had any issues. Not having the same luck with AirVPN so hoping someone here might have some ideas..

I've added the config file to the router and try to connect to the server but it just shows as "connecting". The server address showing and DNS are showing on the router admin page but it just shows as "connecting" in the status sections. 

I couldn't find the same issue on the forums so would appreciate any thoughts. Cheers! 

I'd say, it's looping. Please pull the log of OpenVPN and upload it here.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks for your reply! My system doesn't allow VPN specific logs but I've pulled logs from the timeframe of a connection attempt. I'm able to use the same config on other devices with no issue so I'd been leaning toward some sort of bug with my router firmware (wouldn't be a first). I appreciate the mention of looping because it gives me something I can try investigate as a potential cause. Cheers!

DecoLog.txt

Logs are way too terse. If you can't filter yourself, it's okay, but it's important to capture the whole connection attempt.
What I see is that a termination signal (SIGTERM) is issued which tells OpenVPN to disconnect normally. Could be anything causing this. 😕

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.