Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.113.68

Hello!

Eddie and the bootstrap servers it talks to may interpret correctly only UTF-8 characters. Do you have any character outside UTF-8 in your password? If in doubt, try to change your password to a password with only and exclusively ASCII characters.

Kind regards

1 hour ago, MarianekPazur said:

Hi, thanks for fast answer. I have regular english letters and numbers in password and signs like `@#$` Do I have to change that?

Hello!

There is a bug affecting Eddie Android edition and causing a crash, but not a login failure, when the symbol % is in the username and not in the password. Anyway, please try to wipe out all the @, # and $ characters and check whether something changes or not.

Kind regards

18 minutes ago, MarianekPazur said:

Do I have to make new openvpn configuration file if I change password for my deluge-vpn container? Or just put new password there? 

Hello!

No, that's not necessary. You don't need anyway configuration files with Eddie Android and Desktop editions. How is it related to the original problem?

Kind regards

10 minutes ago, MarianekPazur said:

Hi, I change password without signs and now works. Thank You for help.

Thank you very much, we will have developers investigate the problem, there's a potential bug somewhere. Can you post all the non-alphabetic characters you were using, like @ and #?

Kind regards

Posted ... (edited)
5 hours ago, Staff said:

Thank you very much, we will have developers investigate the problem, there's a potential bug somewhere. Can you post all the non-alphabetic characters you were using, like @ and #?

Kind regards

Hi, I delete only that signs: $#@
Regards. Edited ... by MarianekPazur