Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.107.90

ANSWERED pfSense 2.7 with OpenVPN 2.6.4 can only connect to Marsic

Hello all.
hello @Staff,

I have recently upgraded pfSense to version 2.7.
With this release OpenVPN got upgraded to 2.6.4 (OpenVPN 2.6.4 amd64-portbld-freebsd14.0).

This brought a problem: I can only connect to Marsic (the "new one" which supports DCO) and no other Air server. I am not forcing DCO.

Somehow all the other Air servers seem to reject my client as i am not even receiving an initial TLS packet.

Anyone?

THANKS!

Thanks! It seems i have to revert back - at least little. Sextans does indeed work. But, for example, Xuange and many others do not (for me).
Can you give it a try?

Seems like there's a bug then because I was using pfsense+ some time ago and it was working normally.  DCO would connect to Marsic and non-DCO would connect to other servers.

16 hours ago, winnerwinnerchickendinner said:

Thanks! It seems i have to revert back - at least little. Sextans does indeed work. But, for example, Xuange and many others do not (for me).
Can you give it a try?

Sorry I did not see this until today,  I will try, kinda  broke my pfsense as  i am trying to switch to wireguard

1 hour ago, Air4141841 said:

running 

Opnsense business edition 23.4.1

which utizes openvpn 2.6.4.   https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=34448.0

I am definitely not seeing this.   

I am using endpoint entry point 3.  TLS_crypt on 2 tunnels.
other than getting very unusual TCP tunnel disconnects still.

I can connect to any server I've tried 

Thank you for this hint! I was actually using the wrong servers (dig -x alldig ANY ch.all.vpn.airdns.org @dns1.airvpn.org +short).

Using the config generator fixed this for me.........

Hi all

I have the same problem. Since I upgraded my pfsense to version 2.7 I'm not able to connect to my prefered Server (Dorado). I have a lot off packetloss.

Can you give me pls. advice how I can configure my openvpn client configuration.

Thank you