Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.104.120
DwatlEtAl

Am unable to unlock Eddie with a password that it asks on Windows 11

Just refreshed / paid up my subscritpion to Air.
Changed / refreshed my pw (email unchanged as before) on the airvpn.org website and am able to log into the website after rebooting my machine.
Installed Eddie on my mobile handset and am able to log into Eddie using the new pw and air working okay.
Also installed (and then reinstalled) Eddie on my Windows 11 laptop. Restarted my laptop but Eddie not accepting my pw - old or new. See screenshots as below.
Any wise folks offering any advice? Thanks.

Screenshot (984).png

Screenshot (986).png

Screenshot (987).png

Hello!

A very plausible explanation of what we see from the screenshots is that you encrypted your Eddie profile through a master password and you forgot it. No worries, just delete the following file:
default.profile
while Eddie is not running and then re-run Eddie. To locate Eddie's configuration file(s) in your system please see here:
https://eddie.website/support/data-path/

Uninstalling and re-installing the software in these cases is not a solution, because the configuration file inside your user directory correctly does not get deleted when you uninstall.

Kind regards