Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.42.196
nemoomen

ANSWERED Eddie cannot connect, fails adding ipv6 address

Posted ... (edited)
https://eddie.website/report/cbfb464f/

Hello!

I can no longer connect to the vpn through eddie. I receive the above error code and it stop trying to connect. I've tried a few recent forum fixes like refreshing my client key, but nothing has worked. Hopefully it's something easy I overlooked.

Thanks!

Edit: It seem like my phone is unable to connect as well. Edited ... by nemoomen

@nemoomen

Hello!

This is the fatal error which causes Eddie to exit:
Routes, add 2607:ff48:aa81:200:7624:912a:38e8:a606/128 for interface "enp11s0" failed: Exception: exit:2; err:RTNETLINK answers: File exists
It's unclear why that route (to Acamar entry-IP address 3) is already there on enp11s0 ("file exists") this is matter for developer's investigation.

Try to delete (while Eddie is not running) the following file:
/home/lillianr/.config/eddie/default.profile
then reset your TCP/IP stack and interfaces, and check whether Eddie re-starts correctly (that default.profile file is Eddie's configuration file so you will need to re-enter your AirVPN account credentials and Eddie settings).

Kind regards

Great news! That fixed it! I think the issue with my phone is a separate issue altogether with my authentication just needing to be renewed. My PC will have to live without connecting to sunny Florida for a bit lol.

Thanks again!