Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.221.121
Sign in to follow this  
Dawt Hlei Par

How to end subscription

I can't access internet after I installed airvpn. So i deleted the app on my mac, yet I still dont have access to internet even though I am connected to wifi. I have to use another vpn provider to be able to surf online. How can I fix this?

Hello!

We're sorry to hear that, but we see that the support team sent you two courtesy e-mail and two replies on the ticket. Maybe you don't receive our e-mail and you don't consult your ticket in the website account panel... anyway, we paste here the reply by the support:

Hello and thank you for your choice!

The VPN program must not hinder Internet access when it's not running. If you have this problem, please check your DNS settings first and foremost. Maybe they have not been restored properly (it may happen when the VPN software is killed). Not a big deal anyway, please see here:

https://serverguy.com/kb/change-dns-server-settings-mac-os/

Then you can uninstall Eddie just like you do with any other software in your Mac.

If you have authorized a recurring payment to PayPal (the only way you might have a recurring payment with our service) please delete it from inside your PayPal account. Any other payment type will not cause a recurring subscription.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

AirVPN Support Team

Kind regards