Not connected, Your IP: 18.190.219.65
korgen

Wich streaming stick works best with Airvpn installed on it ?

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a solution to watch Amazon Prime or Disney+ from another country on my TV.
Unfortunately my TV doesn't include a VPN option and I can't get Airvpn on my Asus router (RT-AX58U) working. That's why I think a streaming stick (like Firestick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield TV...) would be a solution.
What streaming stick would you recommend, which one works 100% with Airpn/Eddie installed on it ?
Thank you.

Hello!

Eddie Android edition 2.5 and 3.0 preview have been fully and successfully tested on:

• nVidia Shield TV and TV Pro (Android TV 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) (physical devices)
  • Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K Ultra HD (Fire OS 7 = Android TV 9) (physical device)
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite (Fire OS 5 = Android TV 5.1) (physical device)
  • Google TV (Android TV 7, 9, 11, 13) (emulated)
On Amazon devices you can download and install the app directly from the Amazon Store. On the Shield TV you need to side load the APK (a swift procedure anyway). Not tested on Chromecast, we're sorry.

Kind regards

Great ! Thank you ;)
You didn't mention the other Fire TV Sticks like the 4k or the 4k max, was it on purpose ? (Sorry, I'm afraid of incompatibilities and I don't want to purchase a model for nothing ^^)

17 hours ago, korgen said:

Great ! Thank you ;)
You didn't mention the other Fire TV Sticks like the 4k or the 4k max, was it on purpose ? (Sorry, I'm afraid of incompatibilities and I don't want to purchase a model for nothing ^^)

Hello!

That's a list of the devices we physically have for testing (except Google TV, which has been tested only through emulators) but according to the Amazon internal checks (performed before an app obtains the authorization to be published on their store), the compatibility is full with any Amazon Fire device with Android TV 5.1 or higher version and a minimum of 1 GB RAM.

Kind regards