Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.59.231
Sign in to follow this  
redvelvet22

Is it really this simple?

First and foremost, the service has been fantastic so far. Downloads are fast, and connections seem great. However, I am not the most tech savvy person in the world. My question is: is it really this simple?'

Everything is installed. I connect through vpn to a server. It says I'm connected on the site, and my ip changes.

I guess my real question is, do I need to do anything specific when using p2p (microtorrent) to hide my address?

Service is great and will most definitely be upgrading my subscription to a full year very soon!

First and foremost, the service has been fantastic so far. Downloads are fast, and connections seem great. However, I am not the most tech savvy person in the world. My question is: is it really this simple?'

Everything is installed. I connect through vpn to a server. It says I'm connected on the site, and my ip changes.

I guess my real question is, do I need to do anything specific when using p2p (microtorrent) to hide my address?

Service is great and will most definitely be upgrading my subscription to a full year very soon!

Hello!

Thank you for your nice words, they are much appreciated.

You don't need to configure your torrent client, just make sure to launch it after your computer has connected to the VPN.

Additionally, you might like to secure your connection against leaks in case of unexpected VPN disconnection. Please refer to the guides that are permanently linked on the announcements section of the forum, according to your system.

Kind regards