Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.202.45
Pi77Bull

Connection completely blocked

Hello. I have a very weird problem. Today when I started my laptop it wasn't able to connect to the network.
Pinging any IP address (local or global) returns "connect: Network is unreachable". Pinging 127.0.0.1 is still possible.
I'm on using ArchLinux with the AirVPN Suite. NetworkManager manages my connection.
I'm not even sure the problem lies with the AirVPN client. Is there any way to completely reset what the AirVPN client does?
I tried goldcrest --recover-network but that doesn't work. It says ERROR: D-Bus service org.airvpn.server is not available.
systemctl status bluetit hangs on "Waiting for external network connection to be available"

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Never had this, or seen this on the forums. Try this: Disable the unit, kill all running processes of it, remove backup files from /etc/airvpn, reboot. Then start the service again. If the problem is gone, reenable it and reboot again. Chain of commands for your convenience:

$ sudo systemctl disable bluetit.service
$ sudo systemctl kill bluetit.service --signal 9
$ sudo rm -v /etc/airvpn/{hummingbird.lock,*.airvpnbackup,*-save.txt}
$ sudo systemctl reboot
--- new boot ---
$ sudo systemctl start bluetit.service
$ sudo systemctl enable bluetit.service
$ sudo systemctl reboot

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi, same issue. I am running Debian bookworm with sysvinit, fresh KDE plasma installation. The internet works without Bluetit. The suite installed fine and even longer ipleak etc. But once the install completed its the same situation as OP. Did you ever find a solution?

17 hours ago, GreyPilgrim said:

Hi, same issue. I am running Debian bookworm with sysvinit, fresh KDE plasma installation. The internet works without Bluetit. The suite installed fine and even longer ipleak etc. But once the install completed its the same situation as OP. Did you ever find a solution?

Open your own thread and give more info such as Bluetit logs from the journal, what you tried already, etc. This is the thread of @Pi77Bull.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.