Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.223.123
SleepySocks

Exception: nft issue: syntax error

First, I'm using Eddie aarm64 debian version 2.21.3beta (raspberry pi bullseye).  I'm getting notifications of the nft rules error shown below.  I suspect its related to the network lock feature (see screenshot below). I haven't been able to connect to a local network share (samba) by checking the allow lan/private checkbox.  So I used 192.168.1.0/24 on both incoming and outgoint ip's allowed, which does work.  I've attached the System Report in case it helps. 

Is this due to my network lock settings?    

Thanks in Advance

Copied from Eddie's log screen:

E 2022.02.17 22:22:36 - Exception: nft issue: exit:1; err:Error: syntax error, unexpected rule, expecting string
E 2022.02.17 22:22:36 -     del rule ip filter OUTPUT ip daddr 192.168.1.1 counter accept
E 2022.02.17 22:22:36 -     ^^^^

eddie Network Lock Settings.png

Eddie - System Report.txt

@SleepySocks

Hello!

A new Eddie beta version is coming out very soon (maybe even today). It features some fixes related to nft. Can you please test the new version when it's available (check the "News" forum) and verify whether the problem is resolved or not?

Kind regards

I installed the latest eddie-ui_2.21.4_linux_aarch64_debian.deb and I'm still getting the nft rules error shown below.  If this is of any use - It happens every 30 minutes after the initial connection to the AirVPN servers.  Except for the initial connection, it always happens right after 'Collect information about AirVPN completed'.

Collect information about AirVPN completed
Exception: nft issue: exit:1; err:Error: syntax error, unexpected rule, expecting string
    del rule ip filter OUTPUT ip daddr 192.168.1.1 counter accept
I've included a copy of the full log file for a few hours in case its helpful.  Thanks again for your help.

Eddie_20220220_155452.txt