Not connected, Your IP: 54.160.243.44
Ticon65

ANSWERED Pls remove "Christmas offer" Splash screen

Almost 3 months since Christmas and still I'm receiving an annoying Splash screen Popup every time I log in. It also places the mouse pointer directly to the "OK" button resulting in being forwarded to the Main page.
I already bought Eddie VPN but I'm considering to cancel my subscription because of this continuing Splash screen.
I would like to receive information about the steps to take to get rid of this Pop up.

Thanks in advance.

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

Hello!

This is an horrid bug affecting some very old Eddie version, thank you for having been a customer for years. The bug has been fixed, please upgrade to Eddie latest release at your earliest convenience. We do understand that it's an extremely annoying bug, but we assure you that our servers do NOT send that banner: it's cached in Eddie (therefore, as an alternative solution you can delete Eddie profile file, but an upgrade is recommended).

Kind regards

Thanks for the fast reply.

I installed the latest version which has solved the problem. As there never was a reminder to update Eddie, it didn't occur to me to update the program.
I'll check this now at a regular base.

Kind regards