Not connected, Your IP: 3.239.159.107

I can't get Eddie to run under Rosetta! I'm unable to click anything on the GUI like putting in username and password, rendering AirVPN useless to me at the moment!

I was also unable to click anything on the GUI when running Eddie on my Apple M1.  I did find a fix though.. 

Click on the Eddie icon in the menu bar and select Show Main Window.  This should allow you to enter your user name and password.  You may need to tab and enter instead of mouse clicks to save your settings.. Once connected, set your app preferences to remember settings and to reconnect on startup so you don't have to go through it again.  

Although it works, it definitely doesn't like to play with with the M1 so this needs to bee looked at. 

Hello!

Sure, porting our software to ARM based Mac machines is an option we are seriously considering because during 2021 (and maybe 2022) Mac Apple will abandon development of x86-64 based computers completely. Stay tuned.

Kind regards

14 hours ago, looski said:

I was also unable to click anything on the GUI when running Eddie on my Apple M1.  I did find a fix though.. 

Click on the Eddie icon in the menu bar and select Show Main Window.  This should allow you to enter your user name and password.  You may need to tab and enter instead of mouse clicks to save your settings.. Once connected, set your app preferences to remember settings and to reconnect on startup so you don't have to go through it again.  

Although it works, it definitely doesn't like to play with with the M1 so this needs to bee looked at. 

Hi looski,

Thank you very much - that actually worked for me too. 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

Sure, porting our software to ARM based Mac machines is an option we are seriously considering because during 2021 (and maybe 2022) Mac will abandon development of x86-64 based computers completely. Stay tuned.

Kind regards

That's good news, and hopefully sooner rather than later!

I had exactly the same issue as looski & spikesclone.
I don't really fancy having AirVPN to connect on startup so I gave up on Eddie & just installed good old Tunnelblick - which as usual worked like a champion.