Not connected, Your IP: 54.234.136.147
samaw80

Just purchased - bug upon installation on Mac Mojave

I just purchased my membership and tried installing the Mac client. (Mojave). It then throws a popup error: 
"Unable to obtain elevated privileges (required): Unable to start (the type Initializer for 'System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterface' threw an exception.) " 

Any help? This is pretty frustrating having just purchased. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 2.42.38 PM.png

@samaw80

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience, which has been caused by Apple notarization.

You can quickly resolve the issue by downloading and running Eddie 2.19.5.

To do that, in Mac download page https://airvpn.org/macos click the button "Click here" just under the sentence:
If you run older than macOS Catalina systems, please download latest Eddie 2.19 beta version

You will be brought back to the download page, pointing to Eddie 2.19.5 and its specific notarization for systems older than Catalina.

Kind regards

Hello, I just purchased AirVPN subscription and see the same message. I am running Mojave MacOS 10.14.6 and using AirVPN v2.19.6 - any solutions?

Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 14.48.50.png

@RameshK

Hello!

Can you please make sure that you have downloaded the "pre-Catalina" notarized 2.19.6 version? If in doubt, please re-download (of course you can download the packages as many times as you wish).

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

On 11/5/2020 at 3:45 PM, Staff said:
@samaw80

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience, which has been caused by Apple notarization.

You can quickly resolve the issue by downloading and running Eddie 2.19.5.

To do that, in Mac download page https://airvpn.org/macos click the button "Click here" just under the sentence:
If you run older than macOS Catalina systems, please download latest Eddie 2.19 beta version

You will be brought back to the download page, pointing to Eddie 2.19.5 and its specific notarization for systems older than Catalina.

Kind regards
I can't find the "Click here" button just under the sentence. I cannot find a page where I can download an older version of Eddie. 😧

@Asmodeus

Hello!

This was a 2020 thread, the page layout has changed in the meantime. Go here:
https://airvpn.org/macos/eddie/

Click "Other versions" then select the version you want. You will be brought back to the download page, pointing this time to the version you selected. Pick the correct package for your macOS and download and install as usual.

Kind regards