Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.253.152
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

String Encryption Tool available

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that a string encryption tool is now available to all Air website visitors.

The tool allows to exchange encrypted messages on the Air website without letting anyone on the network (not even AirVPN website administrators) see the message, eventually not even the encrypted message. All the encryptions and decryptions are performed by the browsers without sending out any data.

On the tool web page you will find all the instructions to use it and an explanation on how it works.

The tool is accessible through menu "More"->"String Encryption Tool", direct link https://airvpn.org/encrypt

Kind regards and datalove

AirVPN admins

I sent you an email regarding this

I went to the encryption tool using the link you provide but was redirected to an outside website

A quick whois on the domain showed it was registered only 4 days ago.

Is this your site? I want to verify the string tool is safe to use and not malicious.

Thanks

I sent you an email regarding this

I went to the encryption tool using the link you provide but was redirected to an outside website

A quick whois on the domain showed it was registered only 4 days ago.

Is this your site? I want to verify the string tool is safe to use and not malicious.

Thanks

Hello!

We confirm you that http://mywhisper.net/ web site and mywhisper.net domain name are under AirVPN team's total control.

Please note that encryption and decryption are performed by your browser through JavaScript. The clear text and the key never pass through the server.

Kind regards