Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.212.5

Hello!

Eddie might not run on Graphene OS. Can you test OpenVPN for Android and check whether it works?

Kind regards

Thanks, well it is definitely running and it's connected up nicely most of the time.
I don't know how to set up another app to work with AirVPN. I see OpenVPN in Fdroid store, so I install that but then how do i hook it up to my Airvpn account?

thanks

To use OpenVPN you need a configuration file that you can create with the config generator:
https://airvpn.org/generator/

Check a couple of options as Protocol (UDP) and a continent or any specific server and Generate button at the bottom of the page.

Download the file which contains your certificates and use it within the App, OpenVPN should ask you for (or let you select) a configuration file to use.

Thanks but I have just worked through this entire guide -

but it doesn't work. I assume there is a mistake when it says to choose "Linux". I tried that, file couldnt be opened by OpenVPN. Tried again selecting Android, same problem. I downloaded the config file but OpenVPN can't open, they are greyed out. Any suggestions appreciated

Where does it show greyed out?
Well I would make sure the file got properly downloaded. Did you download it from the phone directly?
You should NOT share it as it contains your certificates but you can try to open it with a text editor (in the computer) and check if it contains readable text.
Or try to download it from the computer and copy it to the phone.

15 hours ago, Terry Stanford said:

I downloaded the config file but OpenVPN can't open, they are greyed out.

Quick heads-up: Open with another file manager, not the built-in one.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks. Yes I eventually managed to get it to import, but even after importing it I couldn't work out how to work the app or get a connection, I kept getting errors. Far too complex for me