Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.66.217

I enjoy online multiplayer gaming as a past time and although I enjoy using a VPN to keep even my gaming sessions safe and encrypted, I know it can give a hit to my ping and such. I never tried AirVPN with online gaming yet but I wonder if anyone, from experience, can tell me if it is indeed a suitable VPN for online gaming.

Otherwise, what other VPN service can anyone suggest for just gaming while still using AirVPN for other online activities?

Thanks.

Hello
I have been using Airvpn for gaming (unlock voice-chat) for almost 2 years now.
It works great. it adds around 5 to 10 latency only, and the best thing is. There are no ping spikes at all.

Nevertheless, you can get the free trail for 3 days and try the vpn with your game. 

Hello!

Yes, it absolutely is. Just ensure you're connected to a location which is good for your specific situation/location and perhaps even using the UDP protocol.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.

I sometimes do abit of multiplayer and using SSL with a local server I get around 40 ping which is more than adequate....

I used this VPN in games, but unfortunately the ping upset me. It was too big. I had to use another paid VPN. My choice is Veepn https://veepn.com/. I decided to use this VPN in games because of the fast and stable connection, but I use AirVPN on the Internet.

Out of interest, what about ExpressVPN?

I never used it but I heard it is one of the fastest and secure VPN providers out there
next to NordVPN (Although I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole anymore thanks to this bombshell.)

18 hours ago, curhen57 said:

I never used it but I heard it is one of the fastest and secure VPN providers out there
next to NordVPN

That's surely because it's always at least in the top 3 in pretty much every "VPN review" blog, along with NordVPN.

Four simple things:
There's a guide to AirVPN. Before you ask questions, take 30 minutes of your time to go through it.

Amazon IPs are not dangerous here. It's the fallback DNS.
Running TOR exits is discouraged. They're subject to restrictions on the internet and harm all AirVPN users.

Furthermore, I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. If you overdo privacy, you'll be unique among the mass again.

XMPP: gigan3rd@xmpp.airvpn.org or join our lounge@conference.xmpp.airvpn.org