Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.75.229
Sign in to follow this  
Tommie

Spinning rainbow pizza of death

OSX 10.13.6
Eddie 2.16.3

In recent months I've experienced an increasing number of problems with Eddie, some of which I've previously sent to the support desk. The standard response is delete /Users/(username)/.airvpn/default.xml  While that does resolve some of the issues, at least until that file seemingly gets corrupted all over again (which happens monthly) it's not addressing all the Eddie bugs. Here's the biggest annoyance of all:

When I boot my Mac and launch Eddie I quite often can't just select Show Main Window. When I do Eddie will often just hang. I get the spinning rainbow pizza of death and have no choice but to Force Quit Eddie. Relaunching Eddie and trying again rarely ever resolves the problem without having to first reboot my Mac. Even after rebooting I may have the same thing happen all over again. Getting Eddie to connect on startup is a 50/50 proposition.

I'll hold off for now on describing all the other problems I'm also experiencing.

Hello!

Can you please test Eddie 2.18.7 beta, check whether the problems are resolved or not, and at your convenience give us a feedback?

Please see here to download Eddie's latest beta release:Kind regards