Not connected, Your IP: 52.91.54.203
mrbacon478

Can't Buy Plan with Gift Card

Hi I have a OneVanilla Visa Debit Gift Card and I am not able to purchase a VPN Plan

It'll keep denying my card in both PayPal and 2Checkout I am able to pay my internet bill and Xbox Store Currency with it though?

Hello!

You might want to submit a support request for that issue. 

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

This is a late answer, but Vanilla (and most/all US purchased gift cards) no longer works for payees outside the US.  I called them a few years ago when my card did not work with Paypal even though the Vanilla/Paypal combination had worked the year before.  AIRVPN is an Italian company. 

I now use my own credit card.  (My ISP knows I use Air since I connect to Air's servers so I wasn't suddenly revealing something secret.) 

I tried to pay for 90 day plan a week ago and used Tor using a Master Card gift card from USA.  It didn't work and was rejected.  Me personally, I think Air VPN should allow these cards to keep total anonymous connections.  Very disappointed Air VPN doesn't allow these kinds of payments and don't trust Bitcoin in any way shape or form.  Just my 2 cents.

35 minutes ago, Anthony.Dellabarba said:

I tried to pay for 90 day plan a week ago and used Tor using a Master Card gift card from USA.  It didn't work and was rejected.  Me personally, I think Air VPN should allow these cards to keep total anonymous connections

It's doubtful Air has any control over this matter.  Nearly all payment processors will instantly decline credit card payments just because you're using Tor.  Did you try making payment with that gift card using a VPN, or even some public wifi connection?

1 minute ago, hawkflights said:

It's doubtful Air has any control over this matter.  Nearly all payment processors will instantly decline credit card payments just because you're using Tor.  Did you try making payment with that gift card using a VPN or even in the clear over some public wifi connection?
Thanks for your response hawkflights.  No, I didn't use a VPN and was using a Mastercard gift card I won through a raffle at work.  I tried three times but did get the error message from Air VPN that I was using tor and had to make payment directly through the processor of VPN.  My big complaint, is many of us want to remain anonymous, isn't this why we use VPN?  I was very disappointed but realize this may be out of Air VPN's hands for processing payments.  I know I could use Bitcoin but don't trust them.