Not connected, Your IP: 107.23.157.16
Sign in to follow this  
korstemplar

Change DNSs ???

Hi everyone,

I am an ex-pat living in China and have been using a VPN service for a couple of years now. Just recently I find myself without any access to my usual sources that China so dearly loves to block. I want to change or add some DNSs in my AirPort settings, but I cannot because they are not active and I cannot find a way to make them active. I had no problem when adding new DNSs to my Ethernet settings, but the Ethernet is not connected. As you can see in the attachment the DNS settings are and cannot be highlighted. Any ideas or advice? Thanks much.

korstemplar wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am an ex-pat living in China and have been using a VPN service for a couple of years now. Just recently I find myself without any access to my usual sources that China so dearly loves to block. I want to change or add some DNSs in my AirPort settings, but I cannot because they are not active and I cannot find a way to make them active. I had no problem when adding new DNSs to my Ethernet settings, but the Ethernet is not connected. As you can see in the attachment the DNS settings are and cannot be highlighted. Any ideas or advice? Thanks much.

Hello!

When you are connected to AirVPN, you will use our resolution system. Please note that there is no file attached to your message.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins