Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.70.132
Sign in to follow this  
dexter010

[SOLVED] Forwarded ports not working

Hi, I used port forwarding without issues until yesterday, but today it is just not working. I didn't touch the configuration neither of the VPN nor of my service, which is up and running listening on the correct port. Windows Firewall is disabled and I don't have any other security software installed on my machine. The issue persist connecting to any server, so really I don't know what else I could check

canyouseeme.org says that the port is closed and th AirVPN port forwarding page says "Not reachable on server IP over the external port XXXX, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out"

Is there any technical issue at your end?

Thank you

Hi, I used port forwarding without issues until yesterday, but today it is just not working. I didn't touch the configuration neither of the VPN nor of my service, which is up and running listening on the correct port. Windows Firewall is disabled and I don't have any other security software installed on my machine. The issue persist connecting to any server, so really I don't know what else I could check :(

canyouseeme.org says that the port is closed and th AirVPN port forwarding page says "Not reachable on server IP over the external port XXXX, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out"

Is there any technical issue at your end?

Thank you :)

Hello!

We have detected a problem on Serpentis port forwarding and potentially on other servers. It is probably related to the previous backend problem (the VPN servers need to know which ports are to be dynamically forwarded to which IP address inside the VPN). While all the connections between all the servers are re-established, this problem will be solved automatically. Please let us know which server(s) you detect the problem if it's not solved within a few minutes.

Kind regards

Hello!

We don't detect any problem anymore. Should you have any further issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Having same issue on Sirius server

Hello!

We don't detect port forwarding problems with your account or with Sirius, could you please check that:

- the service is running and listening to the correct remotely forwarded port

- the service has been launched after you have connected to the VPN server (in case, restart it)

- no firewall is blocking packets to and from your service

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hello!

We don't detect any problem anymore. Should you have any further issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Can you check Tauri ?

Thank you

Hello!

Kind regards

Can you check Tauri ?

Thank you

Hello!

Done, everything is in order, but we could not check your account because at this very moment it does not appear connected to Tauri. Please let us know at your convenience if it's all right.

Kind regards

I'm having trouble with port forwarding and I get this error: Not reachable on server IP over the external port xxx, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out