Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.242.141
Sign in to follow this  
honorhim

Need for another Admin

There should a second Admin who can fix or at least wake up and alert the original Admin when technical problems like the one we are experiencing occur.

do not worry they will fix the problem ,,,,,,

they are also people and not robot ,,,,,so be patience and they will fix it ......

to stay few hours without vpn is not the end of the world or ?

Yeah I'm sure it's only temporary.This is the first time I've ever experienced this so it's not a biggie for me.

A solution is being proposed, so no need to defend anyone. Resolving system crashes should not hinge on one person's sleep cycle. Another Admin or alert person in America or Asia will eliminate the time that the original Admin isn't even aware of the problem, be much easier on him, as well as his customers, and therefore AirVPN's future.

Hello!

We have had a major problem in one of our backend servers. The failover system worked only partially and we needed some time to restore everything. The problem did not affect already connected clients, but it did prevent new connections for about 5 hours. The problem has been now fixed. We're still working on the system, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us for any issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards