Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.158.148
Sign in to follow this  
locksmith

re: Various issues

Hi,

Am having a few issues and would appreciate any feedback.

1. In the past couple of weeks or so, connecting to NL_Castor would cause Comodo to register a new network zone each time. It has never happened before. So far 3 have been established (the MAC address remains unchanged). Not being familiar with networking I am puzzled.

2. Am having problems with the AirVPN site. Lately at times it is taking ages opening web pages (eg like forum topics)

3. Though all is fine now, earlier this morning I had problems connecting to AirVPN. Firstly the Dutch AirVPN servers were refusing connection. Secondly if connected the connection will drop after a while, needing a reboot to reconnect. I have experience this problem randomly before. Looking through the forum thread it seems to have happened to a few users. Any explanations?

Thanks

Hi,

Am having a few issues and would appreciate any feedback.

1. In the past couple of weeks or so, connecting to NL_Castor would cause Comodo to register a new network zone each time. It has never happened before. So far 3 have been established (the MAC address remains unchanged). Not being familiar with networking I am puzzled.

Hello!

This is normal: Comodo can't know the exact range of our network zones. You can avoid this annoyance defining a network zone which covers the range 10.4.0.0->10.9.255.255. For more information please see https://airvpn.org/specs

2. Am having problems with the AirVPN site. Lately at times it is taking ages opening web pages (eg like forum topics)

3. Though all is fine now, earlier this morning I had problems connecting to AirVPN. Firstly the Dutch AirVPN servers were refusing connection. Secondly if connected the connection will drop after a while, needing a reboot to reconnect. I have experience this problem randomly before. Looking through the forum thread it seems to have happened to a few users. Any explanations?

We have noticed those problems intermittently and we have partially solved them, we're still investigating. Currently you should not have any problem, neither on the website nor with servers connection. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further issue.

Kind regards