Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.86.138
Sign in to follow this  
XQWeir97

Rookie question? What does our ISP know?

I'm new around here, so please forgive my rookie question. I'm just wondering--what can our ISP's actually see or know about our internet use when we are connected to AirVPN client?

Thanks kindly.

Laurelli

<my rant>Privacy is a right and expectation that the citizens of the world once enjoyed, but took for granted, and have lost. Today we are made to believe that we only need privacy if we are doing something wrong. I do not believe this lie. Today we are told by our governments that we can have no expectations of privacy, for our own "safety" and for "the greater good" of society. Personally, I don't need a big brother to protect me, and I will NEVER choose to surrender my rights and my liberties for so-called safety and security from a boogie man. I will continue to use services, such as AirVpn, in order to exercise my right and expectation of privacy. Would that the sheep would learn.</end rant>

I'm new around here, so please forgive my rookie question. I'm just wondering--what can our ISP's actually see or know about our internet use when we are connected to AirVPN client?

Thanks kindly.

Hello!

Your ISP can see that you are connected to a server on a specific port and that all your outgoing and incoming traffic goes to and comes from that server.

Your ISP can't see in any way:

- the real origin and destination of the outgoing and incoming packets;

- the applications and protocol you use;

- the content of your outgoing and incoming packets (real header and payload)

Kind regards