Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.200.226
wintermute1912

What happens if my bitcoin transfer isn't confirmed within the hour?

Have you never paid for anything using bitcoin before or understand how bitcoin payments work?

The transaction can take hours or it can take five minutes, it depends on lots of stuff but usually less than an hour to confirm and and take place using bitcoin. Once the transaction has started it makes no difference what web page or site you go to, the transfer will still continue on its merry way. Usually, if you use something like Coinbase, you can find a way to continually update you on the progress of the transaction as in the amount of confirmations that have occurred. Six confirmations are usually enough.

What you MUST know is the EXACT bitcoin address you are sending your bitcoin to, otherwise they are gone forever. You should recieve emails as to when transactions are sent and recieved from both parties.

Oh and I don't know what the bitcoin wallet address is you posted but it won't help anyone nice very much so best not to give it out.

I sign nothing, much

Still getting older....