Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.4.91
Sign in to follow this  
free_refil

Cannot Connect to Microsoft Services when on AirVPN using SSL Protocol

I've posted this issue before over a year ago I do believe, and the answer then was to disable IPv6 on all of my Ethernet adapter.  However, this fix no longer works, so I am returning here to see what I can do to resolve the issue.

I am forced to use SSL port 443 as that is the only port that will connect at my job.

What's occurring is that if I open any Microsoft services after the VPN has been connected, it will prompt me that I need to sign in, then redirect me to a blank page that states "We are unable to connect right now.  Please check your network and try again later."  This occurs in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, and in the Store on Windows 10.  

I have gone into C:\Users\|myuserfolder\|AppData\Local\AirVPN and deleted default.xml to restart from a fresh configuration.  From a "Fresh" configuration I can fire up Eddie, go straight into the configuration, go to Protocols, uncheck Automatic, and select SSL 443, fire it up, and this still occurs.  I have verified this happens on multiple machines and on multiple networks.

What gives?  How can I resolve this issue?  Any help would be much appreciated!  If there is any other information I can provide to help resolve this, I'd be more than happy to oblige!

This occurs in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, and in the Store on Windows 10.

Eddie App && Comodo F/W

---------------------------------------------------

Set openvpn.exe/airvpn.exe/stunnel.exe as "Outgoing Only/Allowed Application"

Set Outlook.exe/Store.exe/etc. as "Outgoing Only/Allowed Application"

in Comodo Firewall->Application Rules

Regards & Good Luck,

Flx

This occurs in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, and in the Store on Windows 10.

Eddie App && Comodo F/W

Set openvpn.exe/airvpn.exe/stunnel.exe as "Outgoing Only/Allowed Application"

Set Outlook.exe/Store.exe/etc. as "Outgoing Only/Allowed Application"

in Comodo Firewall->Application Rules

Regards & Good Luck,

Flx

Hmm, I've never ran Comodo.  Should I install it and set it up as you recommend?