Not connected, Your IP: 174.129.93.231
Skarz17

I got a ISP email regarding copyright

Hello

Took the 3 day trial to see how AirVPN works and I love Eddie and its interface, I've been using it with Nettwork Lock on but I'm now really concerned and confused because although I had the VPN on, I've had an email warning me about copyright and what I've 'Apparently' shared listing the title, which is correct so I know its not spam.

I'm wondering how this could have happened? I've also been using ipleak.net and have had no concerning results there, so I'm baffled..

Does Eddie disconnect if the computer goes into screen saver mode?.. what went wrong? 

Hello!

If Network Lock was on and you have no spyware in your system and no programs that could reset the firewall rules, that's impossible. As you can see we have three big IFs here. Remember that AirVPN is a service that is not aimed to protect your computer. We recommend that you thoroughly check your system to begin with.

On our side, we can help you check the Network Lock rules, to make sure that they are not modified on the run (please open a ticket for this, at your convenience).

Kind regards