Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.91.153
Staff

Servers withdrawal announcement (Atlanta, GE - USA)

Hello!

We regret to inform you that the following servers located in Atlanta (Georgia, USA) are being withdrawn:

Albireo - Azha - Dschubba

Reason: they are no more compliant to our technical requirements about uptime and allocated bandwidth.

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

Hello!

We have multiple plans for the USA, including the East Coast.

First and foremost we must complete the migration of the 10 Dallas servers you probably remember, from Cogent to another tier2 or tier1 provider.

Kind regards

how can i find the IP address of these 3 servers?  i want to make sure they are removed from my configuration files.   Those are 3 of the servers closest to me and were my backup servers... 

how can i find the IP address of these 3 servers?  i want to make sure they are removed from my configuration files.   Those are 3 of the servers closest to me and were my backup servers... 

Hello!

The method is always the same:

$ dig dschubba.airvpn.org +short
$ dig azha.airvpn.org +short
$ dig albireo.airvpn.org +short

Kind regards

Glad to see action being taken in Atlanta, but I'm concerned as the new servers here have had issues since day one.  Is there any timeline for the servers marked as "Imminent Withdrawal?"  Those are actually the only ones that have been reliable over the past month or so.

Glad to see action being taken in Atlanta, but I'm concerned as the new servers here have had issues since day one.  Is there any timeline for the servers marked as "Imminent Withdrawal?"  Those are actually the only ones that have been reliable over the past month or so.

Hello!

Those servers are rented from a company that's ceasing activity (shutting down), unfortunately. Should the company manage to remain operational, of course we will keep the servers and remain customers. At the moment those servers are still working so we will keep operating them, although with the yellow warning "Imminent withdrawal".

Kind regards