Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.24.134
Sign in to follow this  
Globespy

Client says I'm connected, but I'm not!

For at least 4-6 days in the last month I've been unable to connect to the service.

The client says clearly that I'm connected, but when I double check using an IP look-up service or going to the AirVPN site, I am shocked to find out that I'm not connected at all!

This is basically a huge flaw in the client software, and renders the service useless!

I'm now concerned that on the days I didn't double check the connection that I wasn't connected even though the client says I was.

I've tried different servers or protocols with the same result - tells me I'm connected, but I absolutely NOT CONNECTED!!!!

I feel like I'm paying good money for something that hasn't been working!

C'mon guys, this is simply not good enough if you expect to grow your business in a competitive market.

Yes please block that IP adress.

I've had similar problems with the actual AirVPN Client. However, I switched to the Openvpn method "Access without client" and everything works 100 times better. I'm always connected , and it's very simple ( click connect and boom) try it out.

Ahh I saw a thread a while back regarding this issue, you might want to do a search? maybe someone has found a solution or a workaround?

For at least 4-6 days in the last month I've been unable to connect to the service.

The client says clearly that I'm connected, but when I double check using an IP look-up service or going to the AirVPN site, I am shocked to find out that I'm not connected at all!

This is basically a huge flaw in the client software, and renders the service useless!

Hello!

The Air client, which is basically an OpenVPN wrapper with additional commodities, performs a check at the beginning of the connection and then waits for messages from OpenVPN (in particular, it monitors the connection to detect disconnections). Since you say that using OpenVPN gives you no problems, chances are that the Air client is not running properly. If you wish, you can send us the connection logs for troubleshooting.

I'm now concerned that on the days I didn't double check the connection that I wasn't connected even though the client says I was.

I've tried different servers or protocols with the same result - tells me I'm connected, but I absolutely NOT CONNECTED!!!!

You might also like to read here:

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=1713&Itemid=142

Kind regards