Not connected, Your IP: 3.91.43.22
Sign in to follow this  
inradius

ANSWERED Server Connection Issues

Lately, especially today, the list of servers that will not connect is growing.

For example: the Swiss servers Baiten, Hamel, Achird refuse to connect. Navigated to the connections page to check the servers status and they are not out of service, they just will not connect. Checked my configuration and nothing is wrong.

Tried using Eddie instead of manual config but the same issues continues.

It just seems lately that more and more servers are becoming increasingly more difficult to log into.

Something is going on with these servers and a bunch of other ones. Either they are way over populated and the stats are not real-time, there is far too much packet loss far too frequently, or for whatever reason they will not accept a connection.

Am I alone with this issue as of late?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Anyway hope these issues get resolved

Peace

*Be excellent to each other*

I'm using the Swiss servers quite often and have had no such issues recently. Does the log give any hint why the connection attempt fails?

Lately, especially today, the list of servers that will not connect is growing.

For example: the Swiss servers Baiten, Hamel, Achird refuse to connect. Navigated to the connections page to check the servers status and they are not out of service, they just will not connect. Checked my configuration and nothing is wrong.

Tried using Eddie instead of manual config but the same issues continues.

It just seems lately that more and more servers are becoming increasingly more difficult to log into.

Something is going on with these servers and a bunch of other ones. Either they are way over populated and the stats are not real-time, there is far too much packet loss far too frequently, or for whatever reason they will not accept a connection.

Am I alone with this issue as of late?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Anyway hope these issues get resolved

Peace

I can confirm this is happening to me as well as many others. The list of successful servers shrinks. Now today just 100% of them fail.

Hello!

Please make sure that you run the latest Eddie version (2.15.2, at the moment) first. You can check in "AirVPN" > "About" menu.

If you run the latest Eddie version and the problem persists please send us a system report taken just after the problem has occurred. Click "Logs" tab, click the life belt icon, copy all and paste into your message.

Kind regards

Thx again Staff

Turns out it was my ISP that was having issues and NOT Airvpn's servers or my configuration. It's easy to pull the trigger (to use a western colloquialism) and immediately blame the vpn provider... I should have known it was the ISP.

Problems are fixed and no issues with any of Air's servers

Thanks for your help

Peace