Not connected, Your IP: 54.81.61.14
Sign in to follow this  
mmorris

Suddenly constantly disconnecting today

Hi there,

suddenly I cannot connect to ANY server today. At the point "checking DNS" the connection got established for a few seconds (can surf internet) and then disconnects, tries another server and the same continues forever and forever, always disconnecting at the point "checking DNS".

I did not install anything new on my Win7 machine, nothing changed at all. This morning everything worked ok, but now later in the day this problem.

Tried newest Eddie client now, same problem. Changing IP, protocol does not help.

For some strange reason on my iPhone connecting to a VPN server works.

What happened? I cannot figure out. Restarting PC did not help either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ok. Also noticed that many servers in the list are at 0%, so maybe there's a system wide problem?

Same problem here when checking DNS. Based on the status page it looks like a wide spread problem. Hope it gets fixed soon :/

Yeah had trouble logging in and then with the dns checks. I had to disable the checks in the settings (preferences->dns->check airvpn dns) to get a connection.

yeah. it works because of the uncheck. funny stuff.

Yeah had trouble logging in and then with the dns checks. I had to disable the checks in the settings (preferences->dns->check airvpn dns) to get a connection.

That works like a charm! Thanks a bunch for this trick!

Hello and thank you for your patience!

We are working to solve the problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please simply disable the DNS check from inside Eddie. Select "AirVPN" > "Preferences" > "DNS" and untick "Check Air VPN DNS". Click "Save" and start a new connection. That's all. DNS check is a redundant option so you can keep it disabled safely while we work to fix the issue.

Kind regards

same issue. it happened right after a windows update, i thought it was one of them but sadly it wasn't

thank you for posting the fix 

Thanks for the information .......I had issues for over 4 hours and couldn’t even connect to the internet without uninstalling both 2.13.6 and 2.14.2 AirVPN completely from Linux Mint 17.3 and 18.3

Very frustrating............

I'll bear this in mind when I get back to rebooting 18.3