Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.36.10
larky

Private Internet Access caught lying about their no-logging statements

@ 'samadams'

also know that the name 'samadams' is also 'tomeworm', or don't you remember asking 'jbis' in a PM at PIA to go over to another site and reply to a post of yours posted under the name 'samadams'. yes, he showed me all the PM's. Also know the other names for the sock puppets you created on the PIA forums as well, so try one of those next time. On top of that you still express that unhealthy obsession you have thinking i'm 'jbis'.

Once again, more clearly; I have never registered at and been a forum member at the PIA forums and have never posted anything at the PIA forums under any name. I could not stand the 'cult' like atmosphere and the many people there that seem a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. I am not now nor have I ever been 'jbis' or 'lrryie' with which you are obsessed. 'lrryie' and 'jbis' are not even the same person yet you accused 'jbis' of being 'lrryie' and now think i'm 'jbis'.

I have only three names I use on internet forums, and I am only registered at and post on three. Here for this forum I use 'larky' and on the other two I use a variation of that combined with a variation on my middle name. I have never used the name 'jbis' or 'lrryie' with which you are obsessed and keep stalking and seem to see everywhere simply because someone makes a long post or, as you accused over at the PIA forums, edits a post. That happens many (probably or possibly millions) of times a day all across the internet by many (probably or possibly millions) of people on many internet forums, yet you are so obsessed with 'lrryie' and 'jbis' that you instantly go into attack mode, register multiple accounts on a forum to use in your attacks, and accuse others of being 'lrryie' like you did 'jbis' based upon nothing more than a long post or editing a post. Either 'lrryie' or 'jbis' must have really hurt your 'internet pride and ego' in some way, but judging by your posts at PIA its because you got shown for what you really are and are showing here as well. Then you, thinking I am 'jbis', stalk your obsession to these forums and start attacking me based upon nothing more than a long post and create two accounts here ('tomeworm' and 'samadams') to do so. This repeating pattern of yours is an unhealthy obsession and a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. Please keep your personal grievances and attacks against another person to your self and not carry them with you into these forums directing them against others that are not the persons with which you are obsessed. Please direct your repeating pattern of unhealthy obsession, stalking, and false information elsewhere and don't pollute others threads here with them as you purposely did over at the PIA forum.  

I for one freely admit I made a few sock puppet accounts back in my days long past back when I was using the sad excuse for a forums that PIA ran into the ground. While others here can freely accuse one another all day, I instead choose to admit it was a shameful tactic that I never should have tried, not even to combat the troll in question who is not a part of this thread at all. (But everyone currently involved knows of whom I speak.)

So please join me in a united front against such shameful tactics. You are each welcome here. No-one is perfect, and no-one is expected to be perfect.

If I was still in contact with those I offended with this shameful tactic, the single thing I would want to say is that I am sorry. That cannot correct what I have done. But it is a start. And it is all I can do for now.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.