Not connected, Your IP: 54.165.248.212

Not a gimmick by the usual definition in that I believe this is something novel.  A gimmick would be something that's colored by lots of pretty words but is actually a normal function of VPN.

It sounds cool to me but I think it might have some frustrating side effects too....difficult for me to explain in writing.

it sounds complicated, hell i'd tried googling it and came up with nothing, or maybe im just not looking in the right place

@ omnipotent93x

It’s not complicated here a example. If you connect to the nl server and you visit airvpn.org (hosted on ovh France) neurorouting will send your traffic from netherland server to France server always to the nearest location

Hello,

except for this which sounds obscure to say the least:

Dynamic: The algorithm learns and reacts if routing changes

this is a procedure we implemented for geo-routing years ago. We strictly apply this feature only to services which would be otherwise unreachable, because this procedure adds a forced hop, so it's a good way to slow the clients performance down. Apparently that's a terrible feature: probably their users will like to keep it always off.

Kind regards