Not connected, Your IP: 3.136.97.64
Sign in to follow this  
GGabor

Menu navigation and file gen. error in IE8

Hello,

I'm trying to navigate through with the menu of the webpage (airwpn.org)

using my XP / IE8. I found that the 'support' and the 'member' menu items do not do anything. However the 'more' menu works fine. I also trying to type their address manually, but then receive a '404' error.

For example I can only navigate here with selecting a link on the bottom of the main page.

--------------------

My other problem is that the File Generation in the 'Access without client' pops up an error message box. (kind of php script error / something like "the page the script references to is not found" (translated back from hungarian) ) and does not generate the files.

I could generate the files once under Firefox / ubuntu, but it would be nice if I

repeated it from my XP as well.

Thanks for your advices.

Hello!

We will look into it. Our tests with Internet Explorer 8, though, show that everything works fine, except some minor graphic glitches (Explorer's fault, we can't do anything about them).

We would recommend that you install a browser (Firefox, Opera...) even on your XP system. Internet Explorer should never be used.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins