Not connected, Your IP: 3.90.242.249
ableounceony

AirVPN Website Doesn't Remember Me

Every time I come to the AirVPN website after closing my browser, the website has forgotten me.  Every time, I log in again and choose the Remember Me option.  Every time, it forgets.  I've searched the forums and come up with several hits about that.  One of the threads claimed the problem had been fixed about a year ago.  But, it's not for me at this time.  Anyone else seeing this?

Windows 10 Pro, x64

Chrome Version 58.0.3029.68 beta (64-bit)

Same issue for years here. It worked sometime around Firefox 40 then stopped when I reinstalled Windows. Profile was simply moved and used as is but staying logged in never worked again.

Still doesn't work, and I'm on Linux.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello,

it's expected and intended if you have set your browser to delete cookies at the end of a session (which is a good idea).

Kind regards

My browser isn't set to forget cookies.  I've got the recommended "Allow local data to be reset" and "Block 3rd party cookies and site-data" Cookies option set in Chrome.  But, I'm not forgetting them.  This is the only site that doesn't remember me when I tell it to.

My browser isn't set to forget cookies.  I've got the recommended "Allow local data to be reset" and "Block 3rd party cookies and site-data" Cookies option set in Chrome.  But, I'm not forgetting them.  This is the only site that doesn't remember me when I tell it to.

In this case you're probably right, we will re-check. It is possible that Air privacy and data protection legally responsible person has deliberately forced non-persistent cookies to remain in full compliance with the privacy mission and the "cookie Directive" of the EU. If so, this setting will not be changed.

Kind regards