Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.78.46

One simple way to accomplish this is to run TOR over Air.  Connect to Air first and then run TOR's browser bundle.  TOR rotates the exit node and therefore the IP will change about every ten minutes automatically.  Don't know if this solution would solve your needs, but it would rotate the IP automatically.

The easiest way is to terminate OpenVPN and start it again. A script with three lines can do that. Much more complicated with Eddie, though, because it does not handle termination well.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

The easiest way is to terminate OpenVPN and start it again. A script with three lines can do that. Much more complicated with Eddie, though, because it does not handle termination well.

Hi,

what do you mean? Eddie talks with OpenVPN management. "killall openvpn" and Eddie will re-run OpenVPN and order it to connect to a server (in the white list if defined) in just a few seconds. However "killall openvpn" in your crontab every x minutes does not guarantee that Eddie will connect to a different server. Some custom directives are needed for this (remote-random and a series of remote entries in "AirVPN" > "Preferences" > "OVPN Directives").

About the original question @matrix_sec, you need to consider that every time you change VPN your connections will be reset.

Kind regards

The solutions suggested above (by others) is why I personally like the TOR solution.  It is absolutely automatic and once you are connected and in a "locked" VPN tunnel you ALWAYS remain there from the originating end anyway.  The TOR component functions as a tunnel within a tunnel and your exit node clearnet activities never see the VPN tunnel at all.  This in effect provides a substantial partition of trust as well as solving your problems with rotating the IP at ~ 10 minute intervals.

The solutions suggested above (by others) is why I personally like the TOR solution.  It is absolutely automatic and once you are connected and in a "locked" VPN tunnel you ALWAYS remain there from the originating end anyway.  The TOR component functions as a tunnel within a tunnel and your exit node clearnet activities never see the VPN tunnel at all.  This in effect provides a substantial partition of trust as well as solving your problems with rotating the IP at ~ 10 minute intervals.

Definitely, yes.

Furthermore, in addition to the partition of trust (which by itself hugely strengthen the anonymity layer) Tor will not break a previous stream when establishing a new circuit, which makes the whole process "transparent" while each time you switch VPN server all the previous connections are lost, with a lot of inconveniences.

Kind regards