Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.103.28

I am still kinda new to vpns, however, I find it very difficult and almost impossible to change vpns on this vpn service.  It seems like no matter what I do it reverts back to my original vpn like it is locked.  I have changed my dns settings to auto, changed vpn servers, disconnected from current vpn and tried to connect to new vpn.  Nothing I can do or find on this site has helped me to change my vpn server!  Not sure if I am missing any steps here but I feel that this should be more user friendly in changing vpn servers!  Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Hello!

It's already very simple. To make it more simple would be insulting I think. Just open Eddie and double click a server of your choice:

servers.png

Eddie is the AirVPN software.

Which I presume you've downloaded. Yes?

I don't know if you mean change to a different VPN. But you must surely mean changing between AirVPN servers. Which can be done with a double-click. Clicking the "Connect to Recommended" button is also fine. But if you've got issues connecting to other servers, you're welcome to append some logs from the Eddie client, so that we can see if there's any problems which are preventing you from switching between servers. How to find your logs, share them and many other questions have already been answered in my new user guide. Which you can find my signature as well as in the How To forum.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.