Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.216.188
ultra5

Purchasing 3 days of time

I have a prepaid mastercard that I usually use for online shopping. But I saw that transactions under 5€ were not allowed for this type. 

I signed up for paypal using the same card, but when I go to pay it keeps saying it's declined. Does this mean that even through paypal it won't allow that kind of payment? 

Are my only options to dish out the 7€ or wait for a free trial coupon? I was really looking forward to only having to deal with paying for a few days at a time.

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN!

Yes PP aren't always helpful when it comes to VPN payment. There's also Bitcoins. Otherwise, if there's no other payment options, then I suppose you do have to wait for your trial . You could conceivably get your 7€ returned too, I think. My recommendation would be to get the 7€ one, because let's be honest, you might not get a good feel for AirVPN in 3 days, which means you'll apply for another extension. 7€ is also a small amount to drop on this and AirVPN has a very good reputation, so it's not too risky . Unlike some others haha.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I got the free trial and thought AirVPN was very good! I've decided to buy a larger subscription, but have encountered some problems. 

I normally use prepaid debit cards for online purchases, but I don't think they are international cards. After several attempts to pay. It seems the system won't accept my cards. Is it because they are only valid in my country?

If so, is there any way I can still pay with them, going through another service, or buying international accepted currency?  

I suggest you contact the sales department again . I'm not sure regarding the rules pertaining to your card/country. You can see the allowed payment options here.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.