Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.29.145

Hey all. I am in UK where new crazy laws are being passed where they fully get to spy on us digitally. I'm looking for a VPN service. After looking for a long time I've come across airvpn and it seems to be pretty good. I am wondering if I could get a trial to test it out before purchasing. Thank you.

Hey all. I am in UK where new crazy laws are being passed where they fully get to spy on us digitally. I'm looking for a VPN service. After looking for a long time I've come across airvpn and it seems to be pretty good. I am wondering if I could get a trial to test it out before purchasing. Thank you.

You can submit a support ticket and they will give a 3 day trial. After that you must get a subscription. 

You can submit a support ticket and they will give a 3 day trial. After that you must get a subscription. 

Oh ok thank you

Hello!

You could also get a 1 euro trial and either try to get your money back or say "nah, it's 1 euro, who am I lol" haha .

Welcome to AirVPN! It's good you decided to do something for your privacy/security online, in the face of such laws (which have been much-talked about around here too).

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I came to airvpn the day the law was announced, didn't bother with a trial, but you won't regret it dude, the service is great. one good thing about Theresa May, I've now got a good quality VPN....other than that she can bugger off