Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.150.55
enigmaking

Slow Speeds through Deluge. AirVPN speedtest showing 0-error

Hi there,

I've started having some issues with speeds torrenting with Deluge. I have a good amount of seeds but the torrent can be as slow as 5kbps with no upload activity. I have no trouble watching YouTube videos or anything else.

To my knowledge I've not changed anything with Eddie, I have network lock on and connect to a low latency server.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

Hello!

You need to forward some ports, as well as make sure no third party security software is blocking Deluge . Then there's some settings in Deluge which may need changing. There's a list of guides about torrenting, in my new user guide, in my signature.

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

if ya still can't get deluge to work i noticed this on diff distros and tbh not sure why trying using a diff torrent app

one distro qbitorrent is good other distro meh

another thing to consider is using ssl/openvpn pipes everything to your vpn server encapsulated meaning just looks

like stock ssl traffic all the way to airvpn from your box, with that i didn't have to do any port forwarding etc on my router

i get stupid speeds never use what i have and i'm on old junk hardware which i do adore 

hope this helps

cheerz