Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.234.251
Sign in to follow this  
Laden

Constant disconnecting every 3-5 minutes

Air VPN keeps disconnecting constantly. The most I've ever been on is a few hours, but that was once. Usually, it disconnects every 3-5 minutes. The cause almost every time seems to be "Authorization failed" but other times it's "Connection timed out" or a random error. It just does not want to stay online.

I really like the service *when it works*. But sadly, it doesn't, more often than not.

Is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to disable the internet from working when the VPN goes down? This seems like a huge security risk, especially in this country. I've read on the forum about using Comodo to do this. Before I try it, can anyone confirm that it actually works? Also, Is Comodo the best way or is there any alternative?

Air VPN keeps disconnecting constantly. The most I've ever been on is a few hours, but that was once. Usually, it disconnects every 3-5 minutes. The cause almost every time seems to be "Authorization failed" but other times it's "Connection timed out" or a random error. It just does not want to stay online.

I really like the service *when it works*. But sadly, it doesn't, more often than not.

Hello!

About disconnection problems, we are quite famous for the stability of our servers (we have people connected for months without interruption), so we wonder if it's a line problem. If it was the case, you might solve the issue with a connection on a TCP port.

Instead, if it is caused by your assigned by ISP IP address rotation (do you have a dynamic IP which changes frequently even if you're connected to your ISP?), then unfortunately there's no solution (IP address frequent rotation is a very effective method to disrupt VPN connections).

You are already aware of the thread on how to prevent leaks in case of disconnection. Currently we're not going to discuss any other firewall for Windows, because (unfortunately) all the software firewalls for Windows 64 bit are not safe except Comodo and recently Outpost: http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge-64/results.php

Kind regards

I have tried TCP connection and my ip is static as far as I know.

How do I fix the "Authorization Failed" error? That comes up the most often. If I could stop that, then it would stop most of the disconnects.

I have tried TCP connection and my ip is static as far as I know.

How do I fix the "Authorization Failed" error? That comes up the most often. If I could stop that, then it would stop most of the disconnects.

Hello!

Can you please send us the connection logs related to the error?

Kind regards