Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.137.218

Hello, 

I have forwarded a port in the Client Area, as well as set it in qBittorrent and everything works fine for about 1-2 hours and then it stops working. If I delete this port in the Client area and select a new one, as well as change the qBittorrent port to the new one, everything works well for another 1-2 hours until it has the same error.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Maybe I am not configuring something properly as I am somewhat new to this. 

Thanks for your help.

Hello, 

I have forwarded a port in the Client Area, as well as set it in qBittorrent and everything works fine for about 1-2 hours and then it stops working. If I delete this port in the Client area and select a new one, as well as change the qBittorrent port to the new one, everything works well for another 1-2 hours until it has the same error.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Maybe I am not configuring something properly as I am somewhat new to this. 

Thanks for your help.

Sounds like some 3rd program is closing the port for "security". 

Hello!

Have you made sure that your firewall isn't blocking it and that qBittorent is set to not change or randomize the ports?

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Have you made sure that your firewall isn't blocking it and that qBittorent is set to not change or randomize the ports?

Sent to you from me with datalove

I have made sure that randomize port is not checked in qBittorrent. My knowledge of setting up firewalls is somewhat limited, but I believe the only ones that are setup for qBittorrent are allowing Incoming connections. I don't see anything for Outgoing Rules, not sure if those are needed or not.

Windows 10 latest build, using Windows Firewall by the way.

I had zero success using both Deluge and Transmission (on windows 10) with port forwarding (could never establish an incoming connection).  I changed my client to Tixati and it finally worked.

My issue was different from yours, but possibly trying another client might be an option/solution?

Deluge used to work just fine for me and now recently its stopped working over Air's servers.  Firewall was disabled for testing and when disconnected from Air it all works properly.

The TCP test in the port forwarding section even makes the laughable claim the port is reachable from my real IP even though active firewall rules prevent  this.

Wonder what the hell is going on

Have you tried downloading the test torrent from ipleak.net ?

Also, what platform are you on?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Deluge used to work just fine for me and now recently its stopped working over Air's servers.  Firewall was disabled for testing and when disconnected from Air it all works properly.

The TCP test in the port forwarding section even makes the laughable claim the port is reachable from my real IP even though active firewall rules prevent  this.

Wonder what the hell is going on

If you happened to be using "binding" with Deluge, it only accepted an IP address (not dynamic like others that would bind to the TAP interface; like Tixati).  So if you had binding set up, you may get no traffic if the IP assigned to your TAP interface no longer matches what you set your binding for in Deluge.  In order to keep Deluge in sync with your VPN IP changes was to update it manually in Deluge... one of the "issues" that inspired me to move on.

strangely enough qbittorent works.  I was gonna switch to it anyway eventually.  still weird that Deluge just stopped working though